Monday, April 28, 2014

Trip to Home and McCouls

Over Easter I met up with a good friend at McCouls Public House, I wasn't able to get a lot of pictures but I did get a good shot from the balcony. Also, being Easter, I went home for Easter dinner with the family. I was able to get out with the camera and take some pictures of around the house. A slightly sobering experience, but one I will always cherish.

View from the balcony of my favorite pub McCouls Public House in Greensboro, NC

Driving down I-40, tried taking a few pictures...I liked this one.

Most of the family that was at the Easter Dinner

I'll always love this house.

View inside the barn

Silhouette of June from the barn to the house and yard 

Another of the House

Playing with focus...again...and black and white

Back patio through the screen door

No comments:

Post a Comment